Primary School PE curriculum support
We offer expertise in a range of sports, fitness, dance, cooking and creative activities to help bring the Primary School curriculum to life.
We can improve the way P.E. is delivered in schools and the range and variety of activities provided.
Our curriculum services include:
- High quality CPD twilight sessions
- Professional development for teachers
- Curriculum support – adding new and interesting activities to your lessons
- Developing inter/intra school competitions
- PPA Cover
- Healthy eating and creative workshops
- Engaging with children and young people with learning difficulties and disabilities
- Playmakers/ Sports Leaders Awards
Go above and beyond the curriculum - make an impact
Developed with qualified teachers, we have the experience to deliver a range of activities that combine practical work (fitness, sport, cooking or creative) with educational objectives around themes which can include for example:
- History e.g. World War 1 or World War 2
- Places e.g. Egypt
- Literary themes
- PE lessons – planned and delivered by a qualified teacher and sports coach
- Consultancy on integrating new and interesting activities into your own lessons
We can raise the level of attainment by introducing new and more ambitious activities.
PPA (Planing, Preparation and Assessment) time
We can provide meaningful activities that engage children in your chosen aspects of health, fitness and education whilst you are getting on with your PPA activity.